• Fully Paid Presenter Registration
• Abstract proposal and profile shared on the ANZMH website blog
• Announcement in our Mental Health newsletter linked to external website blog, approx. 36,000 readers
• Social Media announcement on our Mental Health platforms linked to external website blog
• Profile print up in handbook
• Downloadable presenter pack
• Attendance to the full three-day program including keynote and concurrent presentations
• Welcome reception
• Conference exhibition
• Presenter Podcast of Each Conference Presentation
• PowerPoint Slides of Each Conference Presentation
• Morning Tea, Lunch & Afternoon Tea for three days
• Conference handbook (digital version)
• Access to the exclusive Conference App
• Hours towards CPD Points
• Certificate of Attendance
• Special accommodation rates at The Ville Resort
Conditions Of Entry
– Abstract submissions must be received by Wednesday 15 July 2020.
– Multiple entries are permitted, but only one entry per topic will be accepted. Max 5 entries per person on the following topics.
• Support-Based Systems and Solutions of Frontline Professionals
• Supporting Staff to Live their Best Lives
• Lone Term Practices for Mental Health Sustainability
• Driving Meaningful Change
• The Role of Community, Carers & Family
– No submissions will be accepted after the closing date to allow the judging panel time.
– Entries will be judged and decided on by the ANZMH Association committee.
– Once the winner is chosen, the decision will be final.